“We can change the world. We have a responsibility to influence, impact, reach out and get people to question … It’s not about be the change, or lead the change – it’s about lead the charge” Darren Robson – Global Board Director, Association for Coaching.
- What is the impact you want your work as coach to make?
- Who are the people you would love to work with?
- What are the ethical considerations of bringing what may be seen as our own values, interests and agenda to the conversation?
The One Leadership Project has teamed up with coach training experts Coaching Development to give experienced coaches a very special training and experience-sharing event that will enable you to find your answers to these questions.
During the day you will:
- Explore the impact you want your work as coach to have on the things you care deeply about
- Gain a better understanding of what makes organisations and individuals more consistently catalytic, and how as a coach you can support them
- Find your way to be both comfortable and ethical in talking with clients and potential clients about the things that matter deeply for you, so you do your best and most profound work together
- Get the experience of award winning thought leaders and coaches* Neil Scotton and Alister Scott, and what they have learnt from years of research and experience working with catalytic people and organisations
- Hear the perspectives of major coaching organisations
- Meet other passionate and experienced coaches you can learn from, and can share and collaborate with
- Have the opportunity to discover more about yourself and how to build your practice and authentic signature as coach
This event carries 6.0 ICF Core Competency Continuing Coach Education Units
Date: 25th February 2014
Location: Shoreditch, London, UK
Fees: £240 +vat
To book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call us. See you there!